Capital One Wallet app for iPhone and iPad
3152 ratings )
Current version: 3.9.1
, last update: 5 months ago
First release : 18 Sep 2014
App size: 93.19 Mb
Effortlessly save money and shop savvier with the Capital One Wallet, a shopping companion to the Capital One Mobile app.
Get notified about discounts at stores you love when Capital One finds you a relevant discount. Browse nearby discounts wherever you are. Digitize your gift cards to have them handy for purchasing. Temporarily lock your card if it’s lost or misplaced. Stay organized and be ready for checkout by storing your loyalty cards in Wallet.
- Find discounts at stores you’ve shopped at and love, and redeem coupons using your phone.
- Get discount notifications when you are shopping in a store.
- Receive notifications to use your loyalty or gift cards while shopping.
- Redeem your rewards for past purchases with a statement credit.
- Store your loyalty and insurance cards to have them handy wherever you are.
- Digitize your gift cards, track your balances, and pay using your phone.
- View your card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Sign in easily using Touch ID® or SureSwipe®.
CHECK OUT FASTER
- Set up Apple Pay and authorize payment devices for your eligible Capital One debit and credit cards, including Quicksilver® and Venture®.
While you’re at it, download Capital One Mobile℠ to manage your credit cards, bank accounts, home and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place on your iPhone or iPad. Check account balances, pay bills, view payment activity and transaction details, set up notifications — and lots more.
We look forward to hearing your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capital One Wallet requires iOS 9 or above.
- Capital One Wallet and Apple Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- If you enable gift card reminders, continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease your battery life. We’ve optimized to keep battery use efficient, but if you notice this issue, you can turn off gift card reminders at any time.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Pros and cons of Capital One Wallet app for iPhone and iPad
Capital One Wallet app good for
Its a good app to have. The finger print scan to get into it makes it one fast and convenient.
Overall as I been rebuilding my credit, I have been very pleased with capital one mobile app. All transactions shows up right away and always accurate. So convenient to use just one swipe away. I appreciate the loyalty and trust with the company. Thanks
Very helpful app. Today I discovered fraud within a few seconds and called immediately because if this apps very nice.
Awesome app but I dont like the face you have to have Apple Pay set up to make a payment
Cap. One.. How bout an update to pay your bill with this app?? Other than that super great app!!
I love it so far! 5 star for the quick and easy set-up - love being able to see the automatic deposit of my paycheck. Great app!
Some bad moments
There are problems in using groups. Multiple (5) groups does not work properly. Data is lost.
I can make a payment from any other app. This one forces me to use Apple Pay. My debit card is not supported by that.
App crashes after submitting credentials for login.
I enter my credentials, submit the form. The app displays an animation while it tries to log me in, then the app closes and Im taken to my iOS home screen.
Deleting and reinstalling has no effect; the app still crashes on login.
iPhone 6S, iOS 9.3.1
Just loaded it up and it will not open... After login screen it gives the spinning circle and after a couple seconds it looks like it closes, but when I look at my open apps it shows to still be open and in the login screen again.
Very Buggy, I hope its not a direct reflection of the banking experience as well.
I have both the regular Capital One App on my phone and this one. If they would allow us to pay our bill and display our credit score from THIS awesome App I could delete the other one. And I would give this App five stars instead of three.
Please let us pay our bill from this app.
Great Job Capital One! Love how you can view the address of where purchased items came from.
capital one mobile app,
capital first app,
credit one credit card app,
gift card reward,
gift card app,
capital one app,
capital one mobile app free,
gift card apps,
and other. So, download free Capital One Wallet .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Capital One Wallet iOS app used & searched for